It’s important to seek out an experienced Real Estate Attorney, who can help you, the prospective buyer or seller, with the process of buying and/or selling homes. The real estate attorney looks out for your interests, ensures clear title to the property, and handles issues that may arise before or after the closing.
What we do:
- Attorney review of the broker-prepared contract or Preparation of Contract for Homeowner if For Sale by Owner
- Review of Inspection Reports
- Assistance with any inspection issues
- Review of Mortgage Commitment
- Order / Review of Title & Title Insurance
- Order / Review of Survey
- Review of Legal Description of the Property
- Preparation of Deed and Affidavit of Title
- Attendance at the Real Estate Closing
Sandra Woolcock concentrates her practice in real estate, trusts and estates, wealth transfer, estate planning, estate administration and probate, guardianship, special needs and dispute resolution arising from complex New Jersey Wills.
Ms. Woolcock is also an experienced real estate lawyer representing both buyers and sellers in New Jersey. She has over twenty years of experience as a practicing New Jersey lawyer.
Ms. Woolcock is a graduate of Seton Hall Law School.