A real estate transaction is a complicated matter which requires a thorough knowledge of the New Jersey Real Estate Law.
Everyone has an estate...it does not matter how big or how small.
Divorce, Custody Battles and Child Support. These can be some of the most emotionally devastating events in your life.
If you are arrested, or if you learn you are the target of a criminal investigation, you need expert legal representation immediately.
James Patton, having over thirty years as a Trial Lawyer in Federal and State Courts, started his career as a Prosecutor—first at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office in the City of New York and then at the United States Attorney’s Office in Newark, New Jersey — Mr. Patton gained an intimate understanding of the methods and practices of his adversaries, thus enabling him to more effectively fight for his clients and prepare their defenses.
Sandra Woolcock concentrates her practice in trusts and estates, wealth transfer, estate planning, estate administration and probate, guardianship, special needs and dispute resolution arising from complex New Jersey Wills. She seeks to maximize the goals of estate owners including limiting tax liability, avoiding or minimizing probate court involvement, and in anticipating and planning for issues affecting estate transfer.
About Woolcock Patton
With over 30 years experience as a Trial Lawyer in Federal and State Courts, Woolcock Patton offers excellence in presenting effective cases at trial and in negotiating favorable settlements for our clients.
Woolcock Patton’s approach is to put their clients in the best possible position. Based on their experience and in depth understanding of how courtroom decisions are made, Woolcock Patton explores all legal options available to their clients.
Woolcock Patton works closely with each client to:
1. Identify all the evidence needed for a case;
2. Explore case strengths and weaknesses;
3. Develop potential courtroom strategies;
4. Realistically assess the chances of winning or losing;
5. Clearly identify the client’s options;
6. Guide the client so that each is fully informed of all their options and is in control of the decisions that will affect their lives; and
7. Maximize the benefit and minimize the risk in each case.
Having started his career as a Prosecutor—first at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office in the City of New York and then at the United States Attorney’s Office in Newark, New Jersey — Mr. Patton gained an intimate understanding of the methods and practices of his adversaries, thus enabling him to more effectively fight for his clients and prepare their defenses.
Our Pledge to You…
We pride ourselves on superior client service, responsiveness and support.
We recognize your fears and the pressures that come from criminal and matrimonial cases. We understand the impact these cases can have on you, your family, friends and employees. As our client, we focus on your needs to help you through these difficult situations.
We pledge to you:
1. To serve as your advocate … someone fighting for you.
2. To identify and advise you on your alternatives.
3. To assist your decision making, so that you make a fully informed choice that is right for you.
4. To maximize the benefit and reduce the risk of the strategy we select.
5. To remain completely non-judgmental … regardless of your situation.
6. To keep you fully up to date about the progress of your case.
7. To return your phone calls within 24 hours.
8. To always be professional and compassionate.